add+impact® – putting feelings into ad research
The discussions about neuroscience und gut feelings suggest: motives for product purchases are often unconscious – in particular in low involvement categories. And: emotions dominate reasons.
So how comes that many companies trust advertising pre-tests that are based on long obsolete models and paradigms (e.g., like the AIDA model)?
We have no idea. But with add+impact® we now offer an alternative approach that is based on the latest neuroscientific thinking. And that puts emotions to paramount importance of the findings.
add+impact® helps you to make your advertising even more effective and supports you in developing strong brands!
This makes add+impact® unique:
- Strong focus on emotional response to an ad
- Combines in-depth qualitative answers with robust quantitative measures
- Comprises explicit as well as implicit learnings about your brand
- Is flexbible and can be adapted to your requirements and objectives
- Contains an integrated benchmark fort he impact of the brand on brand perception
- For classical as well as digital ads in any stadium of execution
- More than 20 years
- More than 7,000 tested ads
- More than 1,400 brands
- In 50+ countries
Get in touch for further informationen about add+impact® by phone or Mail.
+49 40 466 56 79 00